While the climate in our nation’s capital has been harsh this winter, our weather has been relatively mild. Many St Louisans are already venturing out onto their decks.
Unfortunately, many don’t like what they see. Rotted boards, washed-out stain, boards with cracks, wobbly rails, and a general sense that their decks are just yucky.
So, what can be done about your deck? Get it repaired? Re-stained? Replaced?
The good news is this: If you like your deck, you can keep your deck. You don’t have to tear it down a build a new one. That’s because Fix St Louis can:
- Replace rotted floor boards, stairs, rails, joists, fascia, ledger boards, and every other part of a deck’s anatomy.
- Replace all your floor boards with no-maintenance composite boards that will look great now, and will look just as great 10 years from now.
- Repair or replace failing posts and the concrete piers they sit on, or at least should be sitting on if they were built right in the first place.
- Stop leaks from your deck into the side of your house caused by missing or damaged flashing.
- Powerwash and stain your deck – only this time with Sherwin Williams elastomeric coating which looks terrific, fills cracks, and turns staining your deck from an ongoing chore into something you’d only do as often as painting your house.
This season, make a pledge that you won’t be a do-nothing household. You’ve got the power, and Fix St Louis has the people, to make your deck great again!
Fix St Louis