July 4th Proclamation of Handyman Bill of Rights
Sometimes in the course of handyman events it becomes necessary for homeowners to dissolve the bands connecting them to those who previously fixed their homes, seeking a more perfect union. Because while all handymen might be CREATED equal, everyone knows by now they sure don’t TURN OUT that way.
So, be it resolved on this 4th of July 2017, Fix St Louis:
- Shall make no policy prohibiting homeowners from exercising their right to free estimates, and their ability to schedule firm appointments shall not be infringed.
- Shall provide a full-time customer service representative to whom they may petition for a redress of grievances.
- A well regulated workforce being necessary to perform repairs properly, our technicians shall have at least 10 years of experience.
- Checks and balances: Homeowners may pay their invoice balances by cash, personal check, or any major credit card.
- The right of homeowners to be secure in their property and personal effects shall not be violated, so our technicians will be bonded and their work insured.
So, go forth and pursue happiness this Independence Day, comforted in the knowledge that Fix St Louis will always be there to protect your homeland.
Fix St Louis