If America can send a man to the moon, why can’t we make a reliable toilet? You know what I’m talking about—every once in awhile you have to jiggle the handle to make it stop running. Sometimes it doesn’t stop running at all, or it runs for a few minutes, then stops running, then runs again, then stops – all night long.
The good news is that until mankind conquers this final frontier, there will always be Fix St Louis. We spend a lot of our time with our heads in toilets, and know more about them and how to fix them than you would ever want to know.
– Within the tank, we know our filler valves from our flush valves, and our floats from our flappers.
– We can deal with that drip-drip-drip from the bottom of your tank, or from that strange faucet handle sticking out of your wall.
– We can deal with that ominous fluid crawling out from the base of your toilet, and those cracked or rusted Frankenstein-head-like bolts down there.
– We can stop your toilet from acting like a rocking chair.
– We can even help save your marriage by installing one of those new, no-slam toilet seats!
At Fix St Louis, YOUR business is OUR business. Fill out our form or call us for a free estimate on a repair, and fall in love with your toilet all over again!
Sorry, but I have always had this fantasy of hiring a technician named Gorbachev, so I could hear our customers use that line. But, I can’t seem to lure the real one out of retirement and into a Fix St Louis shirt. Go figure.
Anyway, today we’ll be discussing those yucky walls around your shower or tub. If that sentence made no sense to you, you’re free to go. But for the 99% of you remaining, you know what I mean.
Those walls with those sickly, shiny avocado green squares that are supposed to have dry white stuff between them, but the white stuff is missing in places, or the white stuff is actually now black. Maybe a tile or two are sticking-out, missing, or a bulge of wet drywall behind it is shoving tiles out of place.